There is still one game remaining on the schedule in Week 12 with the Buffalo Bills and New England Patriots facing off in a big-time AFC clash on Monday Night Football, but Week 13 is just around the corner with the Pittsburgh Steelers set to meet the Minnesota Vikings on Thursday night.
Ahead of the new week, the oddsmakers released the early lines and betting odds for each game on the schedule.
This week, there are three double-digit favorites on the schedule with the Green Bay Packers (-13), Los Angeles Chargers (-11), and Tennessee Titans (-10.5), favored over the Chicago Bears, New York Giants, and Jacksonville Jaguars, respectively.
Who are all of the favorites in Week 14?
A full look at the opening lines and betting odds can be seen below, via BetOnline.ag.
Thursday, December 9
- Pittsburgh at Minnesota (-3½) | Over/Under: 45
Sunday, December 12
- Baltimore (pk) at Cleveland (pk) | Over/Under: 43½
- Jacksonville at Tennessee (-10½) } Over/Under: 43½
- Las Vegas at Kansas City (-8½) } Over/Under: 51½
- New Orleans (-6) at New York Jets | Over/Under: 44
- Dallas (-4) at Washington | Over/Under: 49
- Atlanta at Carolina (-3) } Over/Under: 43
- Seattle (-7½) at Houston | Over/Under: 44
- Detroit at Denver (-7½) | Over/Under: 43
- New York Giants at Los Angeles Chargers (-11) | Over/Under: 46
- San Francisco at Cincinnati (-1½) | Over/Under: 48
- Buffalo at Tampa Bay (-3½) | Over/Under: 53
- Chicago at Green Bay (-13) | Over/Under: 45½
Monday, December 13
- Los Angeles Rams at Arizona (-3) | Over/Under: 51½