Happy Monday, ladies and gentlemen. How was the weekend? If you aren’t a fan of the Michigan State Spartans or Oregon Ducks, it was probably more on the positive side. If you are a fan of Ohio State, then I already know all you Buckeyes are on top of the world. As for the NFL on Sunday, it was yet another wild, unpredictable week as the AFC continues to be anyone’s game, but maybe, just maybe, we are approaching a time where the New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts are at the top of the conference. In the meantime, let’s catch up on some of the things we may have missed this weekend with some of the latest headlines from around the web.
- Meet Alyssa from New Jersey.
- Here are the latest AP Top 25 college football rankings.
- Video of Tiger Woods’ progress from his brutal leg injuries suffered in a car crash earlier this year has been released as he returns to the golf course.
- “Fire Nagy” chants broke out at Soldier Field and Chicago needs to follow the advice of its fans.
- Dan Mullen has been fired as head coach of the Florida Gators.
- The Rock wants to be the next James Bond.
- Paul Finebaum announced his front-runner for the Heisman Trophy.
- Seattle Kraken released a hilarious tribute video for former, week-long goaltender Vitek Vanecek.
Video of the Day
ISAIAH STEWART WANTS LEBRON pic.twitter.com/gw6u84Pqr6
— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) November 22, 2021
Food of the Day
— First We Feast (@firstwefeast) November 22, 2021
Sure, it’s only Monday, but these Lobster Tacos look too good to pass up.