The college football season is in full swing and the push for the College Football Playoff is here. On Tuesday night, the selection committee will announce its first rankings of the season.
The top teams in the country have been led by their star plays, who just so happen to be contenders for the Heisman Trophy.
As we prepare for another week, the oddsmakers have released the latest betting odds for the most prestigious award in college football with Alabama‘s Bryce Young once again topping the list.
However, a new contender has emerged in Michigan State star running back Kenneth Walker III. Last weekend, Walker rushed for 197 yards and five touchdowns in the Spartans’ win over rival Michigan. Walker sits at +375 odds, while Young is +200.
Who else is in the mix and who are some of the longshots?
A full look at the latest Heisman Trophy betting odds from SportsBetting.ag can be seen below.
Latest 2021 Heisman Trophy Betting Odds – Week 10
- Bryce Young – Alabama +200
- Kenneth Walker III – Michigan State +375
- Caleb Williams – Oklahoma +425
- CJ Stroud – Ohio State +600
- Matt Corral – Ole Miss +650
- Kenny Pickett – Pittsburgh +1600
- TreVeyon Henderson – Ohio State +2800
- Brian Robinson Jr. – Alabama +4000
- Desmond Ridder – Cincinnati +4000
- Sam Hartman – Wake Forest +4000
- Bijan Robinson – Texas +5000
- Jordan Davis – Georgia +5000
- Carson Strong – Nevada +6600
- Sean Tucker – Syracuse +10000
Who do you think will win the Heisman? Sound off in the comments section below with your thoughts and predictions.