The 2021 college football season is in full swing and the contenders have separated from the contenders. When it comes to the individual awards, however, we continue to see a tight race for college football’s most prestigious award.
This week, following another upset-filled Saturday, the oddsmakers shared the latest odds for the Heisman Trophy.
Ole Miss quarterback Matt Corral sits atop the list at +175. He holds a narrow edge of Alabama star Bryce Young, who has +200 odds. It is the second time that Corral jumped Young to become the favorite.
Then, we have a group of longshots.
Ohio State’s CJ Stroud, Bijan Robinson of Texas, Oklahoma‘s Caleb Williams, and Cincinnati’s Desmond Ridder are all in the mix at great than +800 odds, but they will need some major changes in the college football landscape if they hope to charge up the rankings.
Who else is in the mix?
A look at the latest Heisman Trophy betting odds can be seen below, via SportsBetting.ag.
- Matt Corral – Ole Miss +175
- Bryce Young – Alabama +200
- CJ Stroud – Ohio State +800
- Bijan Robinson – Texas +900
- Caleb Williams – Oklahoma +1200
- Desmond Ridder – Cincinnati +1200
- Kenneth Walker III – Michigan State +1600
- Kenny Pickett – Pittsburgh +2200
- TreVeyon Henderson – Ohio State +3300
- Brian Robinson Jr. – Alabama +4000
- Blake Corum – Michigan +5000
- Drake London – USC +10000
- Grayson McCall – Coastal Carolina +10000
Who do you think will take home the award? Sound off in the comments section below with your thoughts and predictions.