Happy Wednesday, everyone. Where did September go? There are less than 48 hours left in the month and then it’s time to ring in October, with pumpkin spice everything and flannel aplenty. That also means we are getting closer to Oktoberfest, so that’s one thing to be happy about. And can we really complain now that football season is in full swing? So hang tight, ladies and gents, and we will finish the month off strong. In the meantime, let’s take a look around the web at some of the top highlights.
- Meet Madelyn from Detroit.
- Boxing legend Manny Pacquiao has officially announced his retirement after 26 years in the ring.
- Sage Steele shared her honest thoughts about ESPN’s vaccine mandate.
- Emmitt Smith is selling his $2.2 million Dallas mansion, and it comes with a private dinner.
- Jennifer Aniston says she’s ready to start dating again.
- Jesse Palmer is returning to The Bachelor, this time as host.
- This poker player beautifully bluffed an all-in against pocket Queens.
- Jon Jones vows to give up alcohol after his latest arrest.
- Moldovan club Sheriff shocked Real Madrid with a late goal in Champions League play and fans were stunned.
- Tom Brady discussed his return to Foxboro and what he expects.
- Netflix announced its most popular shows and films on the streaming service.
Video of the Day
— House of Highlights (@HoHighlights) September 25, 2021
It may not be Throwback Thursday, but this beautiful highlight was retweeted onto the Twitter feed and it is always too good not to share.
Food of the Day
Fire up your flat tops because we're making the Cashew Burger from Superior, Wisconsin. 🍔 If you like Swiss cheese, grilled onions, and cashews, you’re gonna love this one. 🙌 #BurgerScholarSessions
— First We Feast (@firstwefeast) September 28, 2021
We all love a good burger, but did you know that swiss cheese and cashews apparently make a fantastic combination as toppings?