Another week of action across the NFL wraps up on Monday night with a meeting between the Green Bay Packers and Detroit Lions at Lambeau Field. But while there is still one game remaining on the Week 2 schedule, the oddsmakers are already looking ahead to Week 3.
With another week just around the corner, the opening lines and over/unders for the Week 3 slate of NFL games has been released.
Looking ahead, the Denver Broncos open as the biggest favorites of the week, giving up 11 points to the New York Jets. The Los Angeles Rams and Seattle Seahawks, meanwhile, are just 1.5-point favorites over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Minnesota Vikings, respectively.
According to the early over/unders, the highest-scoring game of Week 3 will likely be between the Los Angeles Chargers and Kansas City Chiefs with the line set at 55 total points.
How do the oddsmakers see this week’s action?
A full look at the Week 3 opening lines and over/unders can be seen below, via BetOnline.ag.
NFL Betting Odds – Week 3 Opening Lines
Thursday, September 23
- Carolina (-7) at Houston — Over/Under: 43½
Sunday, September 26
- Washington at Buffalo (-9½) — Over/Under: 47
- Chicago at Cleveland (-7½) — Over/Under: 47
- Baltimore (-6½) at Detroit — Over/Under: 47½
- Indianapolis at Tennessee (-5½) — Over/Under: 50½
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City (-6½) — Over/Under: 55
- New Orleans at New England (-2½) — Over/Under: 43
- Atlanta at New York Giants (-3) — Over/Under: 48½
- Cincinnati at Pittsburgh (-5) — Over/Under: 45
- Arizona (-7) at Jacksonville — Over/Under: 51½
- New York Jets at Denver (-11) — Over/Under: 42½
- Miami at Las Vegas (-4) — Over/Under: 46
- Tampa Bay at Los Angeles Rams (-1½) — Over/Under: 54
- Seattle (-1½) at Minnesota — Over/Under: 54½
- Green Bay at San Francisco (-4) — Over/Under: 48
Monday, September 27
- Philadelphia at Dallas (-4) — Over/Under: 51½