Happy Monday, ladies and gentlemen! It’s time for another busy week! Hopefully everyone is recovering from what was a fun weekend in sports, including the final rounds of the BMW Championship which saw Patrick Cantlay edging out Bryson DeChambeau in a playoff, the Little League World Series championship, the Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley pay-per-view, and muh more. And after getting a taste of some college football over the weekend, we are now just days away from the first full weekend of action with Week 1. In the meantime, let’s take a look at some of the headlines you may have missed.
- Tiffany from Florida State University.
- ESPN was reportedly tricked into airing a high school football game with a terrible team from Ohio.
- Pacman Jones believes he should be a first or second ballot Hall of Famer.
- Here is the Twitter reaction to the Jake Paul – Tyron Woodley fight which ended in a controversial split decision.
- Al Roker was getting crushed by waves during live coverage from the field during Hurricane Ida.
- Kanye West’s highly-anticipated album “Donda” finally dropped.
- The Hawaii football program paid tribute to Colt Brennan with some special helmet decals in the season opener against UCLA.
Video of the Day
Montana Love put on a show for his hometown, stopping Ivan Baranchyk 😤 #PaulWoodley
— ESPN Ringside (@ESPNRingside) August 30, 2021
Montana Love was an underdog on the Jake Paul vs. Tyron Woodley undercard, but he delivered an impressive knockout win in front of his hometown crowd in Cleveland, Ohio.
Food of the Day
I NEVER COULD RESIST A WAFFLE! 😍
— Tasty (@tasty) August 30, 2021
Who knew that waffles and cinnamon rolls were the hybrid breakfast combination that I needed in my life.