The NBA schedule is released with the stacked 2021 Christmas Day schedule being released on Tuesday evening.
Christmas Day has become a marquee day for the NBA, and we will once again see the top teams and stars from around the league taking the court for the holiday.
Among the highlights on the schedule is a Eastern Conference playoffs rematch between the Atlanta Hawks and New York Knicks, the defending NBA champion Milwaukee Bucks taking on the Boston Celtics, and the Brooklyn Nets heading to the Staples Center to take on the Los Angeles Lakers in primetime.
What teams will be taking the court?
A full look at the 2021 NBA Christmas Day schedule can be seen below.
2021 NBA Christmas Day Schedule
NBA Christmas Day schedule pic.twitter.com/FFGwHJSuyb
— Cassidy Hubbarth (@CassidyHubbarth) August 17, 2021
- 12:00 p.m. ET: Atlanta Hawks vs. New York Knicks, ESPN
- 2:30 p.m. ET: Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks, ABC
- 5:00 p.m. ET: Golden State Warriors vs. Phoenix Suns, ABC
- 8:00 p.m. ET: Brooklyn Nets vs. Los Angeles Lakers, ABC/ESPN
- 10:30 p.m. ET: Dallas Mavericks vs. Utah Jazz, ESPN
Which game are you looking forward to the most? Sound off in the comments section below with your thoughts and predictions for the holiday matchups.