UFC 264 took place nearly a week ago, with Duston Poirier scoring his second consecutive win over Conor McGregor to earn his shot at the lightweight championship. Of course, the fight came to an end when McGregor was unable to continue due to a gruesome leg injury.
McGregor suffered a broken tibia in the opening round which ultimately led to a TKO win for Poirier via doctor’s stoppage. McGregor will undergo surgery on Sunday morning and begin his recovery, while Poirier will move forward for his shot at UFC gold.
Other big wins on the night belonged to Sean O’Malley, Irene Aldana, and Tai Tuivasa on the main card with each fighter earning impressive stoppage victories.
To relive the action, the Ultimate Fighting Championship has called on its high-definition, super slow-motion cameras to deliver the promotion’s one-of-a-kind “UFC 264: Fight Motion” highlights. The highlights give you a better idea of just how punishing and damaging the best strikes of the night were.
You can check out the full super slow-motion video highlights from “UFC 264: Fight Motion” below.
If you missed out on Saturday night’s action, we have you covered.
A full look at the UFC 264 results can be seen below.
UFC 264 Results
- Dustin Poirier def. Conor McGregor via TKO (doctor stoppage) – Round 1, 5:00
- Gilbert Burns def. Stephen Thompson via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Tai Tuivasa def. Greg Hardy via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 1:07
- Irene Aldana def. Yana Kunitskaya via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 4:35
- Sean O’Malley def. Kris Moutinho via TKO (punches) – Round 3, 4:33
- Max Griffin def. Carlos Condit via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Michel Pereira def. Niko Price via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Ilia Topuria def. Ryan Hall via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 4:47
- Dricus Du Plessis def. Trevin Giles via knockout (punches) – Round 2, 1:41
- Jennifer Maia def. Jessica Eye via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Brad Tavares def. Omari Akhmedov via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov def. Jerome Rivera via submission (guillotine choke) – Round 1, 2:02