Happy Monday, ladies and gentlemen. Hopefully everyone had a good weekend. I got to take some time visiting some family for the first time since the coronavirus began over a year ago and, let me tell you, there’s nothing like some real home cooking. It’s definitely better than losing big on your home court, *cough* Atlanta Hawks *cough*. There was also an incredible showdown on the PGA Tour with 8 playoff holes in the Travelers Championship before Harris English took home the win. Anyway, let’s take a look at some of the things we may have missed over the weekend while we prepare for another week. Indulge in some headlines.
- Meet Elise from North Carolina.
- Aaron Rodgers not expected to opt out of 2021 season.
- Trae Young injured his ankle after stepping on a ref during Game 3, and the internet had plenty to say about it.
- Chauncey Billups is officially the new head coach of the Portland Trail Blazers.
- MLB world reacts to Seattle’s Hector Santiago being the first pitcher ejected after search by umps.
- John Langley, the creater of the iconic TV show ‘Cops’, died at age 78.
- An idiotic fan caused a wild wreck at the Tour de France over the weekend.
Video of the Day
Unbelievable 👏@GoSydGo just destroyed the 400m hurdles world record.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 28, 2021
The Olympics are just around the corner, and the United States is already breaking world records during trials. Get ready for a summer of domination.
Food of the Day
Does peanut butter belong on burgers? 🍔 pic.twitter.com/AJrW2rWRVK
— Food Insider (@FoodInsider) June 23, 2021
I saw this video and just wasn’t too sure how to feel about it. Does peanut butter belong on burgers? You be the judge.