How’s everyone enjoying this fine Tuesday morning? It’s time to officially get the week going after observing Memorial Day on Monday, and there’s a lot to catch up on. NBA fans are still acting out of their minds, the Toronto Maple Leafs put up a stinker of a performance in Game 7 on their home ice, Jake Paul is returning to boxing against yet another former UFC star, and Naomi Osaka took the French Open’s power away by withdrawing from the tournament after their threats. It’s been a wild few days, so let’s catch you up on what you may have missed out on.
- Meet Rachel from the University of South Florida.
- A fan ran onto the field during a minor league game and attempted to square up on the pitcher.
- Jake Paul’s next opponent will former UFC champion Tyron Woodley after the two men agreed to terms on a boxing match.
- Minnesota Twins outfield Rob Refsnyder was attempting to track a home run when he crashed directly into the wall.
- UGA wide receiver Arian Smith proved his world-class speed by qualifying for the NCAA Championships in the 100m.
- Naomi Osaka took a strong stand against the French Open’s media requirements and announced her decision to withdraw from the tournament; here is the fallout.
- These movie theater chains are dropping their mask requirements.
- Weed Strain Of The Week: Wonka Bars.
Video of the Day
The backboard cam view pic.twitter.com/mmnSev2i7c
— CJ Fogler #BlackLivesMatter (@cjzero) June 1, 2021
The latest boneheaded moment brought to us by NBA fans came when some guy decided to run onto the court and jump to slap the backboard before getting leveled by arena security.
Food of the Day
6 Heavenly Recipes For True Bacon Lovers pic.twitter.com/cUrrgmzMcx
— Tasty (@tasty) May 31, 2021
Is there anyone out there who doesn’t like bacon?