We’ve made it halfway through the week, so cue your Aerosmith playlist. It’s wild to think that the month of May is almost over, but it’s also nice to know we are only a couple of days away from an extended Memorial Day weekend and that summer is closing in on us. It’s also nice to have the NBA Playoffs, unless you were a Phoenix Suns fan last night. But without ruffling any feathers, let’s just get right to the headlines.
- Meet Tori from the University of Wisconsin.
- Dustin Johnson tried bribing Paulina Gretzky to keep her out of Playboy.
- Joe Burrow is back on the field for the Cincinnati Bengals.
- NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio told Trae Young to stop ‘hunting fouls’ a week after wearing a James Harden jersey.
- Charles Barkley’s Game 2 guarantee for the Lakers and Suns did not go as planned.
- Rudy Gobert delivered what could be the most blatant flop of the year vs. Grizzlies.
- Former WWE star Buff Bagwell has been arrested for a hit-and-run and lying to police officers.
- The Dallas Cowboys are giving away Tony Romo’s old number 9.
Video of the Day
Luka channeled his inner Dirk 👀 pic.twitter.com/9UoOU3x60f
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 26, 2021
I’m not so sure that Pandemic Paul and the Los Angeles Clippers are going to be able to advance in the NBA Playoffs if Luka Doncic keeps playing out of his mind.
Food of the Day
I am personally always in the mood for pizza, and it is hard not to get excited for this.