We’ve survived another weekend, everyone, and what a weekend it was. The NBA Playoffs started off with a bang, the NHL Playoffs continue to provide overtime excitement, good ole Phil Mickelson became the oldest to win the PGA Championship, and we have weeks of enjoyment left to come. And let’s just take a minute to appreciate how great it is to see fans back in the stands — especially at Madison Square Garden. Also, if you’re a tennis fan or a degenerate gambler, it’s also the start of qualifying for Roland Garros, so there won’t be a dull moment all week. So without wasting any more time, let’s get back to the headlines.
- Meet Ariana from the University of Arizona.
- Now that he’s with the Washington Football Team, Ryan Fitzpatrick can become the first player in NFL history to lose to all 32 teams.
- Utah high school softball player leaps over the fence to make the most incredible catch.
- Florida high school under fire for editing 80 girls’ yearbook photos over cleavage.
- The Patriots have had “internal discussions” about Julio Jones, who could be traded by the Falcons ahead of the season.
- The TNT crew roasted Charles Barkley for taking a nap during the first half of the Wizards-Sixers game.
Video of the Day
"It got real quiet in there."
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 24, 2021
Trae Young hit a game-winner against the New York Knicks at Madison Square Garden and enjoyed silencing the crowd the entire way back to the locker room.
Food of the Day
Which fast food joints have the best burgers?