Bellator MMA returns to action this week with Bellator 256 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
Bellator heavyweight champion Ryan Bader takes on Lyoto Machida in the light heavyweight World Grand Prix quarterfinals.
The two men previously met in the UFC in 2012, with Machida scoring a second-round knockout victory. Now, Bader will be looking to settle the score.
Other notable fighters on the main card include former UFC title challengers Liz Carmouche and Cat Zingano, who face Vanessa Porto and Olivia Parker, respectively.
Ahead of Friday night’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the weigh-in results for Bellator 256: Bader vs. Machida 2 can be seen below.
Bellator 256 Weigh-in Results
Main Card (9:00 p.m. ET, SHOWTIME)
- Light Heavyweight WGP Quarterfinal Bout: Ryan Bader (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (204.6)
- Flyweight Co-Main Event: Liz Carmouche (125.4) vs. Vanessa Porto (126)
- Featherweight Bout: Adam Borics (145.8) vs. #8-Jeremy Kennedy (145.7)
- Featherweight Bout: Cat Zingano (145.2) vs. Olivia Parker (145.4)
- Lightweight Bout: Goiti Yamauchi (155.8) vs. Dan Moret(155.6)
Preliminary Card (6 p.m. ET, Bellator MMA YouTube)
- Middleweight Bout: Dalton Rosta (185.5) vs. Tony Johnson (185.2)
- Featherweight Bout: Talita Nogueira (146) vs. Jessica Borga (145.2)
- Bantamweight Bout: Cass Bell (135.6) vs. #10-Jornel Lugo (135)
- Featherweight Bout: Cody Law (145.2) vs. Nathan Ghareeb (143.8)
- Bantamweight Bout: Jaylon Bates (136) vs. Jeffrey Glossner (137.8)
- Lightweight Bout: Nainoa Dung (155.9) vs. Izzy William (156)
- Flyweight Bout: Diana Avsaragova (125.8) vs. Tara Graff (125.2)
- Bantamweight Bout: John Douma (135.4) vs. Will Smith (134.6)