We’ve reached the middle of the week and The Masters are just over 24 hours away. Last night, the Champions Dinner took place with an epic menu while I sat home eating pizza pockets while watching some NBA blowouts. Everyone is living their best life. But in the meantime, let’s take a look at some of the latest headlines. Indulge.
- Meet Cameron from Texas.
- Sam Darnold seems really happy to have been traded from the New York Jets.
- The NFL has finally commented on the Deshaun Watson allegations after two of his accusers publicly identified themselves and came forward.
- A man is suing the company that owns a minor league baseball team over his father’s death in a tac-eating contest.
- Paul Pierce can’t be bothered after ESPN fired him over racy video after ESPN fired him over stripper video.
- Russell Wilson has reportedly indicated to his teammates that he will be with the Seattle Seahawks this season.
- Angels fans continue to troll the living hell out of the Houston Astros.
- Online sports betting has been approved in New York.
- ‘Boy Meets World’ actress Maitland Ward says she is earning six-figures a month on OnlyFans.
- The Masters tee times and pairings for Round 1 and Round 2 have been announced.
Video of the Day
Wait for it.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) April 6, 2021
A perfectly placed foul ball absolutely destroyed a camera and gave us this amazing visual.
Food of the Day
Taco Bell's $1 Beefy Potato-Rito Is Returning Next Week And We're Ecstatic https://t.co/tqIo40umcc
— Delish.com (@DelishDotCom) April 6, 2021
Taco Bell is bringing back a $1 icon.