This week is flying by — unless you are a fan of the Los Angeles Lakers. Last night was a brutal one for Los Angeles, getting blown out by the New Orleans Pelicans. But what else do you expect with Anthony Davis and LeBron James on the sidelines? But anyway, there is plenty on television to keep us occupied like the NCAA women’s basketball tournament and other NBA action, and it is also just over 72 hours until March Madness returns to our lives. Until then, let’s take a look at some of the headlines you may have missed out on. Indulge.
- Meet Alyssa from New Jersey.
- Deshaun Watson’s attorney says a woman attempted to blackmail the star quarterback back in January before the flurry of allegations began to surface.
- A model claims she was offered $70,000 to record a sex tape with tennis star Novak Djokovic in a wild sextortion plot.
- Here is your full Sweet 16 television schedule for March Madness.
- 14 prospects who improved their NBA stock during the first weekend of March Madness.
- Belize soccer team held up by armed insurgents in Haiti.
- The Warriors have provided an update on Stephen Curry’s bruised tailbone.
- Man recovers after skull is cracked in 10 pieces ‘like a jigsaw’.
- Mike Tyson says the Evander Holyfield trilogy fight is official and will be taking place in May.
- Alabama‘s Najee Harris drove 9 hours just to support his teammates at their NFL pro day.
- The Washington Football Team nickname may be here to stay.
- The second round of stimulus checks is being sent out this week.
Video of the Day
Corgi racing is amazing 🐶 #NationalPuppyDay
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) March 24, 2021
This is a new one for me, but corgi racing is oddly satisfying. Now, where can we go to place some bets?
Food of the Day
The Best Kitchen Hacks pic.twitter.com/05naRLLuGD
— Tasty (@tasty) March 23, 2021
These kitchen hacks could save you money and save you a mess.