The UFC returned to ESPN on Saturday night for UFC Vegas 22 at the UFC Apex.
In the main event, Derek Brunson was able to outwrestle Kevin Holland to a dominant unanimous decision victory to bring the Holland hype train to a screeching halt. Holland never seemed to focus during the fight and did not have an answer for Brunson’s overwhelming grappling.
Max Griffin, meanwhile, scored a devastating knockout of Song Kenan in the very first round.
Other big finishes came courtesy of Adrian Yanez, Tai Tuivasa, Montel Jackson, Bruno Silva, and a stunning last-second KO from Grant Dawson on the preliminary card.
The fighters who picked up $50,000 Performance of the Night bonuses were Griffin, Yanez, Dawson, and Silva.
If you missed out on Saturday night’s action, we have you covered.
A full look at the UFC Vegas 22 results can be seen below.
- Derek Brunson def. Kevin Holland via unanimous decision (49-45, 49-46, 49-46)
- Max Griffin def. Song Kenan via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 2:20
- Montserrat Ruiz def. Cheyanne Buys via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-27)
- Adrian Yanez def. Gustavo Lopez via knockout (punch) – Round 3, 0:27
- Tai Tuivasa def. Harry Hunsucker via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 0:49
- Macy Chiasson def. Marion Reneau via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Grant Dawson def. Leonardo Santos via knockout (punches) – Round 3, 4:59
- Trevin Giles def. Roman Dolidze via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Montel Jackson def. Jesse Strader via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 1:58
- Bruno Silva def. J.P. Buys via TKO (punches) – Round 2, 2:56