Ladies and gentlemen, it doesn’t get any better than this. The Round of 64 in the NCAA Tournament officially tips off today which means we will have a full day of basketball, magic, and hopefully some buzzer-beaters and Cinderella stories to take us into the weekend. So let’s not waste any time and get right to the headlines.
- Meet Sarah from Mizzou.
- People are asking the same question they do every March Madness: what channel is truTV?
- The NCAA tournament’s women’s basketball ‘weight room’ is laughable compared to the men’s.
- Justin Fields posts blazing fast 40-yard dash time at workout.
- NFL is investigating Deshaun Watson allegations that have surfaced in multiple sexual assault lawsuits.
- A PGA Tour player took off his shirt to hit a shot from the water.
- Mike Tyson says he is fighting again in May.
- Monday Night Football games can be flexed under the NFL’s new blockbuster media rights deal.
- Joey Chestnut houses 33 boneless wings in 90 seconds.
Video of the Day
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) March 18, 2021
It may only have been the First Four of the 2021 NCAA Tournament, but Drake’s Joseph Yesufu already threw down what me the best dunk we will see in March Madness.
Food of the Day
This is just another reminder of why we need restaurants in New York City to fully reopen.