Happy Monday, everyone. How is the post-Super Bowl hangover going? If we’re being honest, it’s a little rough, but hey, we all knew it was going to happen. This is why the day after the Super Bowl needs to be a national holiday. Anyway, enough complaining, here are the headlines.
- Meet Ansley from Atlanta.
- A streaker rushed the field during Super Bowl 55 and almost made it to the endzone.
- If for some reason you felt a need to re-watch The Weeknd’s Super Bowl set, here you go.
- Gisele Bundchen and Camille Kostek did the Brady and Gronk “Bad Boy for Life” video.
- Ohio woman actually named Karen busted for refusing to wear a mask.
- US records less than 100K daily COVID cases for first time since November.
Video of the Day
This is nothing new for Tom Brady 😂 🐐
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) February 8, 2021
Tom Brady is used to winning Super Bowls, so he was just chilling while his teammates enjoyed their locker room celebration.
Food of the Day
Honey Jalapeño Chicken Sliders pic.twitter.com/sBlmRnDJYL
— Tasty (@tasty) February 8, 2021
Some things just don’t need words.