This weekend, the Pro Football Hall of Fame will officially announce its Class of 2021. Naturally, the oddsmakers have placed some odds on who will earn their gold jacket and a bust in Canton.
This year, some heavy-hitters like longtime Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning and star defensive back Charles Woodson as runaway favorites to land in the Hall of Fame.
Other players that could earn a Hall of Fame nod are former Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Reggie Wayne, former Detroit Lions star Calvin Johnson, defensive backs LeRoy Butler and Ronde Barber, and linebacker Zach Thomas.
Additionally, odds have been placed on first-time eligible players for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 22, with former Dallas Cowboys and Denver Broncos pass rusher DeMarcus Ware listed as the only person with better than even odds.
Who is favored to land in the Hall of Fame out of the 15 finalists?
A full look at the betting odds for the ’21 and ’22 Pro Football Hall of Fame classes can be seen below.
ODDS TO BE SELECTED FOR THE PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2021
- Peyton Manning: -50000 (1/500)
- Charles Woodson: -2500 (1/25)
- Alan Faneca: -200 (1/2)
- Reggie Wayne: +150 (3/2)
- Calvin Johnson: +180 (9/5)
- LeRoy Butler: +233 (7/3)
- Ronde Barber: +275 (11/4)
- Zach Thomas: +275 (11/4)
- Clay Matthews Jr.: +300 (3/1)
- Jared Allen: +325 (13/4)
- Torry Holt: +500 (5/1)
- Sam Mills: +600 (6/1)
- John Lynch: +800 (8/1)
- Tony Boselli: +850 (17/2)
- Richard Seymour: +1200 (12/1)
FIRST TIME ELIGIBLE PLAYERS ODDS TO BE SELECTED TO THE PRO FOOTBALL HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2022
- DeMarcus Ware: -300 (1/3)
- Andre Johnson: +100 (1/1)
- Steve Smith: +200 (2/1)
- Vince Wilfork: +1000 (10/1)
- Anquan Bolden: +1100 (11/1)
- Tony Romo: +3000 (30/1)
- Mario Williams: +3200 (30/1)
- Robert Mathis: +3500 (35/1)
- Chad Greenway: +6000 (60/1)