It’s Thursday, everyone, and if you’ve been paying attention to the news you know that the War Against Wall Street is in full swing. A bunch of retail investors has been able to rally together to stage an attack on short-sellers with overwhelming success. Look at the stock prices of Gamestop, AMC, and Nokia, and you will see that they are shooting to the moon. This is going to be interesting to continue to watch play out. Until then, let’s check out some headlines.
- Meet Karla from Florida.
- NBA fans are rallying to ‘Free Bradley Beal’ from the putrid Washington Wizards.
- Tom Brady almost changed his jersey number when he joined the Buccaneers.
- Here is the latest on the wild squeeze going on in the stock market against short-sellers — especially with Gamestop.
- ‘Mighty Ducks’ star Shaun Weiss is celebrating his one year of sobriety.
- Plenty of NFL teams are expected to be interested in a Matthew Stafford trade.
Video of the Day
TOBIAS HARRIS FOR THE WIN AGAINST THE LAKERS … CASH 💰 pic.twitter.com/hws1zg3nnx
— ESPN (@espn) January 28, 2021
Food of the Day
French Fries 3 Ways pic.twitter.com/J5y6gUTtaf
— Tasty (@tasty) January 28, 2021
Let’s be honest: we all love french fries.