UFC 256 took place over the weekend at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas, Nevada. In the main event, Deiveson Figueiredo and Brandon Moreno fought to a draw in one of the best fights of the year.
In the co-main event, Charles Oliveira dominated Tony Ferguson in a battle of top-ranked lightweight contenders.
To relive the action, the Ultimate Fighting Championship has called on its high-definition, super slow-motion cameras to deliver the promotion’s one-of-a-kind “UFC 256: Fight Motion” highlights. The highlights give you a better idea of just how punishing and damaging the best strikes of the night were.
You can check out the full super slow-motion video highlights from “UFC 256: Fight Motion” below.
Take a look back in slow motion at some of the best moments and highlights from one of the most exciting Pay-Per-Views of the year, UFC 256: Figueiredo vs Moreno.
If you missed out on this past weekend’s action, we have you covered.
A full look at the UFC 256 results can be seen below.
- Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Brandon Moreno is ruled a major draw (47-46 Figueiredo, 47-47, 47-47-)
- Charles Oliveira def. Tony Ferguson via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)
- Mackenzie Dern def. Virna Jandiroba via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Kevin Holland def. Ronaldo Souza via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 1:45
- Ciryl Gane def. Junior Dos Santos via TKO (strikes) – Round 2, 2:34
- Cub Swanson def. Daniel Pineda via knockout (punches) – Round 2, 1:52
- Rafael Fiziev def. Renato Moicano via knockout (punches) – Round 1, 4:05
- Gavin Tucker def. Billy Quarantillo via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Tecia Torres def. Sam Hughes via TKO (doctor’s stoppage) – Round 1, 5:00
- Chase Hooper def. Peter Barrett via submission (heel hook) – Round 3, 3:02