Good morning to everyone but the Michigan football program. The Wolverines decided to shake up the college football landscape by cancelling this weekend’s rivalry game against Ohio State because they don’t have enough scholarship players due to COVID-19. Unfortunately, unless changes are made, we could all be cheated out of seeing the Buckeyes — undoubtedly one of the top teams in the country — in the College Football Playoff because they would currently be ineligible to play in the Big Ten Championship Game. But while the conference figures that out, let’s indulge in today’s headlines.
- Meet Amy from NYC.
- Can Ohio State still make the College Football Playoff?
- The Mike Tyson – Roy Jones Jr. pay-per-view numbers were absurd.
- Tony Romo busted out impressions of star NFL quarterbacks.
- Google is honoring Alex Trebek with an awesome Jeopardy Easter egg.
- Dez Bryant says he is going to quit after positive COVID-19 test.
- LeBron was not happy with Kyrie Irving’s clutch comments.
- Lewis Hamilton gives a COVID update.
Video of the Day
— Brad Beauregard Jr 🇺🇸 (@BradBeauregardJ) December 9, 2020
Lamar Jackson returned to MVP form and made the Cowboys look silly on Tuesday night in Baltimore’s blowout win.
Food of the Day
7 BBQ Recipes That Will Make You Lick Your Fingers pic.twitter.com/PO5SXEGFS5
— Tasty (@tasty) December 9, 2020
Have you ever met a BBQ recipe that you didn’t like?