Happy Tuesday, everyone. We hope that everyone is waking up and ready to have a better time at work than Tom Brady did on Monday night. And with the holiday approaching it may be difficult to stay focused, but we have only 48 hours to go so let’s try to do our best before indulging in a day of football and an overabundance of food.
- Meet Sophia from NYC
- Colin Kaepernick is still hoping for a job after the latest flurry of injuries to NFL qbs.
- Tom Brady’s “red panties” audible call had the internet cracking all of the jokes.
- Elon Musk passes Bill Gates to become world’s second-richest person.
- Kelly Stafford apologizes for coronavirus meltdown.
- Rob Kardashian scored another incredibly rare, valuable trading card.
Video of the Day
#tombrady #espn #MNF best part about Covid football games hearing the audible calls / TB12 calls “red panties” audible! @PatMcAfeeShow @HDumpty39 at least you guys [email protected] this funny! pic.twitter.com/ZWgm14n4Ou
— Erick Mauro (@ErickMauro) November 24, 2020
Here is the Tom Brady audible that had social media buzzing.
Food of the Day
Gravy-Stuffed Cheddar Biscuit Bombs pic.twitter.com/tmLbYCNiOq
— Tasty (@tasty) November 24, 2020
This is one easy recipe that will take your Thanksgiving dinner to the next level.