Happy Wednesday, everyone. You may not have realized it, but we have finally reached Draft Day in the NBA. After months of delays during the coronavirus pandemic, we will finally see where the newest crop of prospects will land to start their professional careers. Until then, let’s take a look at some of the other headlines around the web.
- Meet Jasmine from San Diego.
- James Harden wants out of Houston because of the owner’s ties to Donald Trump.
- Tyson Fury showed off his scary power while hitting the heavy bag.
- Florida Man gets high on LSD, tackles security guard at Disney World.
- Lil Wayne faces up to 10 years in prison on federal gun charge.
- Pfizer says its COVID-19 vaccine is 95 percent effective.
- It’s NBA Draft day, so here is one final 2020 mock draft.
- Cam Newton explains what it is like to play for Bill Belicheck.
Video of the Day
— ESPN (@espn) November 18, 2020
LaMelo Ball could be the first pick in the NBA Draft on Wednesday night. Here is a look at his unconventional rise to stardom.
Food of the Day
9 Simple Happy Hour Appetizers pic.twitter.com/MY44Ryik5p
— Tasty (@tasty) November 16, 2020
Since it is draft night, what better way to enjoy the festivities than to post up on your couch with some delicious appetizers.