Bellator MMA returns to action this week with Bellator 251 on Thursday, November 5 live on the CBS Sports Network.
In the main event of the night, Melvin Manhoef is set to take on Corey Anderson in a light heavyweight bout. The co-main event, meanwhile, features heavyweights Tyrell Fortune and Said Sowma.
Before the bouts could become official, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the weigh-ins at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut — the same venue that hosts Thursday’s event.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
The official weigh-in results for Bellator 251 can be seen below.
MAIN CARD (CBS Sports Network/DAZN, 7 p.m. ET)
- Melvin Manhoef (204.2) vs. Corey Anderson (205)
- Tyrell Fortune () vs. Said Sowma (243)
- Vinicius De Jesus (185.5) vs. Austin Vanderford (184.8)
- Derek Anderson () vs. Killys Mota ()
PRELIMINARY CARD (Bellator MMA YouTube Page, 4:45 p.m. ET)
- Georgi Karakhanyan () vs. Bryce Logan ()
- Julius Anglickas (205.8) vs. Alex Polizzi (203.6)
- Janay Harding (145.7) vs. Jessy Miele (145.7)
- Ali Zebian () vs. Piankhi Zimmerman (155)
- Sumiko Inaba (125) vs. Jessica Ruiz (123.5)
- Jaylon Bates (134.8) vs. Joe Supino (136)