Cheers to another week, everyone. Sure, it may be Monday, but if there is ever a week to power through being hungover this is the one because we can reward ourselves with another epic weekend of drinking on lakes and on the beaches for Fourth of July (unless you are in Florida).
But while you were away over the weekend, there was some big news — most notably the Patriots getting the steal of the offseason in former MVP Cam Newton. So, without further ado, let’s indulge.
- Meet Ryann from UCLA
- UFC Fight Island will have a cage set up on the beach… kind of
- Cam Newton to the Patriots draws some wild reactions from Stephen A. Smith and Colin Cowherd
- Kylie Jenner is flaunting some new lingerie selfies
- Johnny Manziel sounds like he has given up on football
- Sacha Baron Cohen infiltrated a militia’s rally over the weekend and exposed the crowd with a ridiculous singalong
- PGA’s Ian Poulter ripped an epic fart during the Travelers Championship
Video of the Day
Don’t know how he did it.. but he did. Foul ball came over the fence at the exact time he was swinging at his pitch.. hit both balls… crazy!💙⚾️ pic.twitter.com/fAeIJjQeF0
— Gina Marie (@GinaMarie51480) June 28, 2020
When you’re up at the plate, it’s hard enough to make contact with one ball. Now, imagine a fly ball is approaching you from behind and you end up hitting both balls at once. That’s how much of a legend this youngster is.
Sandwich of the Day
This is just beautiful.