In the immortal words of LeBron James, “it’s TACO TUUUUUUUUESDAY!” Here in New York City, we are going on 48 hours since Phase 1 of the reopening during the coronavirus pandemic and it’s nice to finally see people walking around and enjoying some fresh air. It may be too early to officially declare we are “back,” but everything is pointing in the right direction. As for the news, we’re getting spicier and spicier as people return to the streets. So without further ado: it is time to indulge.
- Meet Bella from San Diego
- Australian race car driver walks away from sport to make $1 million on OnlyFans
- Miss Hitler beauty pageant contestant turns out to be a neo-Nazi and is sent to jail
- Kendall Jenner and Devin Booker are still getting cozy during the NBA hiatus
- The top-secret UFC Fight Island location has been announced
- There are currently no public bathrooms in New York City so things are about to get sh*tty
- A trailer for ‘Bill & Ted Face the Music’ is here
Video of the Day
This track couple did the long jump for their gender reveal. 👏👏 (via gfields_27/IG) pic.twitter.com/E1ZHzGquXB
— House of Highlights (@HoHighlights) June 8, 2020
Gender reveals are generally obnoxious and lame, but we are desperate for sports so this one hits a little different.
Taco of the Day
Usually this is reserved for the sandwich of the day, but since it is Taco Tuesday let’s take it in a different direction.