We made it, folks. It’s the first weekend of June and we can all go out and catch some sun. It’s been a weird and tough week across the United States with what has been going on, so let’s kick back and take a look at some of the more positive stories from across the web.
- The ‘Rona isn’t stopping Vegas from throwing epic pool parties
- Oregon State football player lost his roster spot because of this racist recording
- ‘Grandkaren’ gets upset kid is driving a Power Wheels in the park without a driver’s license
- The UFC returns to pay-per-view this weekend with UFC 250 at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas
- Kendall Jenner gets trolled at George Floyd protests in the name of peace and Pepsi
- Professional internet troll Jake Paul hit with charges for Phoenix mall looting
- Meet Rachel from Germany
Video of the Day
When you wish upon a star …
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) June 4, 2020
Disney is welcoming the NBA back in the most on-brand way possible as the league prepares for its 22-game format in Orlando, Florida.