It’s the start of a new week and the start of a new month. Welcome to June, everyone. The sun is shining, coronavirus is no longer the leading news story, and we are gearing up for the return of sports. What a time to be alive. If you missed out on some of the hot stories from the weekend, we have you covered. Indulge.
- Jon Jones confronts and stops vandals during Albuquerque protests
- Florida teacher begs judge for castration over jail sentence after getting busted having sex with student
- Legendary looter swipes free dessert from Cheesecake Factory during protests
- Former Mrs. Minnesota divorces George Floyd’s alleged killer Derek Chauvin
- The UFC returned on Saturday with a bloody main event
- NFL shuts down David Portnoy’s Monday Night Football date with Roger Goodell
- EA Sports is delaying the Madden 21 announcement
- Meet Georgia from the University of Wisconsin
Video of the Day
Wonder how long it will take for the two astronauts that went to space yesterday to find Mike Trout's golf ball 🤣
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 31, 2020
Mike Trout hits dingers.