Welcome to women’s college basketball tournament time…you’re going to get 400 games on channels you don’t have in your cable package. I’ll have my eyes on the Dayton Flyers in a roadie against Rhode Island. Big time trap game right here. The Rhodies are 20-8 and it’s a 9 p.m. tip on CBSSN. That’s right, 9 ET. Trap City. The Flyers already won the A-10 and close out the regular season Saturday against George Washington and GameDay is coming to town. I need maximum effort tonight out of my Flyers. No letdowns tonight. NBCSN will have the Tour of Saudi Arabia cycling on tape delay this afternoon. Guess no missiles strike the course or they would cancel this broadcast.
• Vasilka Georgiewa gets the day rolling around here
• Britney Spears dumps out some fresh new content
• NHLer slashed in the face by a skate
• Fans keep trolling Astros hitters…I can’t get enough of this
• State of Alabama to start selling LSU license plates…what is happening to this nation!
• Sam Donaldson’s hair is looking unique these days
• This Florida Woman (allegedly) high on laughing gas tried to (allegedly) smuggle bath salts into jail
• Here’s Dajana Gudic tearing up Park City, Utah
Got All Of That One Video of the Day
Ribs of the Week