Well, Game 7 tonight on Fox. MLB has its final night in the spotlight and it all lines up for a huge night if the sport plays its cards right. But it’s MLB and something will go wrong, maybe a huge blowout. That would be devastating. Let’s say it’s 14-2 Nats and the ballpark is empty by the 7th and the celebration starts at like 12:30 a.m. That would be great for the sport. ESPN counters with the NBA. I’ll probably spend more time tonight testing the new Golden Tee IOS app. First impressions — need more courses to play. The game play is well done and addictive. Just need course variety.
• IG star Chanel Uzi (that last name is going to have some triggered) gets the day rolling
• Kate Upton is mad at men after World Series tweet gets blasted
• Is the Tampa Bay GM running a pro-Jameis burner Twitter account?
• Couple of Tulsa football players in trouble for weed & a rifle in dorm room
• Free tacos at Taco Bell today
• Florida Man in Trump mask at county fair punched by 14 yr old girl
• Uh oh, Chicago TV anchor revenge porn case heats up
• Here’s Frana from the Sacramento State tennis team…NCAA going to let her cash in on that likeness
Dumb Apology of the Century Video of the Month
Alex Bregman issued an apology after carrying his bat with him to first base following his first-inning home run ⤵️ pic.twitter.com/8ZHY7NtIq3
— ESPN (@espn) October 30, 2019
Burrito of the Day