The latest Minnesota Vikings tailgate vehicle being sold off this offseason is a purple 2005 Chevy 2500 “Show the Horns” entertainment van.
I know what you’re thinking, those non-Vikings decals on the body are a big turn off. Totally understandable, but the seller notes the decals are removable so it’s complete non issue. As far as the van is concerned, over $30,000 has been invested on features like a tv/stereo entertainment package, Wii, new tires, and much more. Unspecified signatures from Vikings players are also somewhere inside. The “ultimate Vikings entertainment van” will set you back $14,995.
From the ad:
2005 Chevy 2500 VIKINGS VAN!
– 95,000 Miles
– Auto Trans with Tow Package
– Double Doors
– Custom Wheels
– Cruise Control
– Keyless Entry
– Completely Custom Wrap/TV/Satellite/Wii/Micro/Stereo Entertainment Package w/ Viking players signatures!
– Over $30,000 Invested in project! Everything works great!
– Can Remove and Change decals
– Can use for tail gating, trips, rental etc!
– Skol Vikings!
– $14995 plus mn fees
– CALL/TEXT: 507-38TWO-549FIVE
The Vikings are coming off a 13-3 season that ultimately ended at the NFC Championship game. They made a big offseason splash by signing a big-name quarterback that won’t break upon contact in Kirk Cousins, so yeah, there’s a little hype heading into the upcoming season.
*As always, no one on BC has connections to the seller and will not receive commission on a potential sale.