We put the podcast back together — after that Super Bowl week I’ve been burnt out on talking to Paul — for DeAndre Hopkins’ first appearance on BC and this time it’s sponsored by Just Crack an Egg from Ore-Ida. You know what that means, Paul sat around for a couple days thinking up egg puns to drop on an unsuspecting DeAndre.
• The eggs that DeShaun and DeAndre threw around were not hardboiled…we’re talking the real deal…soft hands or eggs are cracking open
• DeAndre’s trip to Paris to get caught up on the fashion world ahead of the 2018 season when fellow NFL stars will bust out new styles
• Paul asks a ridiculous question about DeAndre knowing DeShaun Watson before he got to the Texans; of course both of them went to Clemson
• What it’s like to play with a bunch of scrub QBs and then all of a sudden here comes this competent rookie QB
• Sorry for all the ridiculous background noise…I was convinced my mic was causing an echo in the recording