The Chiefs and Royals will both be going through transitions in 2018. The Chiefs, of course, are turning to a new quarterback in Patrick Mahomes as they try to stop bombing in the playoffs, while the Royals begin life without Eric Hosmer, Lorenzo Cain, and pornography. A new era is on the horizon for both franchises, and you should definitely take it all in with this custom Chiefs-Royals GMC short bus.
It just hit the market this week and has an asking price of $25,000. The current owner says he bought this KC sports ride in late 2015 and has invested around $50,000 in repairs and enhancements.
Some notable features from the seller:
* Professional custom external paint job by Master’s Transportation, Belton MO. Chiefs red and Royals blue, separated by a diagonal lightning bolt on all four sides and roof
* Professional custom external graphics very similar in style to Chiefs and Royals logos. Design has KC Chiefs on one side and KC Royals on the other.
* Custom upholstery, Chiefs red and gold – driver’s seat and all four benches by Rusty’s Upholstery, Harrisonville MO
* Cummins Onan RV generator mounted underneath by Master’s Transportation. Ties into the bus’s onboard gas tank and powers most onboard electronics, including TV, satellite antenna, air conditioner, and power outlets.
* 32″ flat screen TV mounted on front interior wall
Also worth mentioning is the interior is loaded with autographs — though we’re not sure if they are from randoms who have ridden in the bus, or actual athletes. Probably worth asking when you write up that email inquiry.
*As always, no one on BC has connections to the seller and will not receive commission on a potential sale.