Here we goooooo – Cavs-Hawks tonight…will LeBron have enough players on his team to finish the game? That’s on Fox Sports regional at 7:30. ESPN has Clippers-Pistons….that’s right, suddenly the Pistons get on national TV on a Friday night. Of course the Olympics will be going strong on the NBC family of networks. Late-night curling is fun. Grab some bourbon and enjoy yourself.
• Sam Bradford’s ex gets in a sweaty workout sesh
• EXPLOSIVE allegations from Kate Upton in fight against Guess founder
• Eagles fan got a Jason Kelce speech tattoo
• Great news: Jay Cutler will appear in Kristin’s new reality show
• SEC commish is turning into a snowflake over Mississippi gun legislation
• Harbaugh planning another trip for Michigan players…it’s been working for him so far
• Florida Man claims his Apple Airpod exploded…after smoking in his ear!!
• Here’s Emily from UCLA
Olympic Curling Drama of the Century
🚨🚨 Curling injury! 🚨🚨 pic.twitter.com/FdQloU00Xo
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) February 9, 2018