Baseball gets two nights a week this time of year to shine…tonight it’s Cubs-Cardinals on ESPN. I hear the Cubs are about to clinch which means I probably won’t spend money to catch a Cubs game this weekend against the Reds. You’ll also get the WNBA Finals on ESPN2. Cool Twitter will fake care about that.
• Nicki Minaj went a little nuts last night on IG
• The Mooch & his hot soon to be ex-wife are headed to WAR
• Jeopardy nerds fail in sports category – AGAIN
• Addison Russell takes out Cardinals fan’s nachos, does this
• This Kentucky Wildcats fan stole $1,700 in vacuums, police say
• Weirdo Ohio Man rents truck, drives to NYC to stalk this Fox News woman
• Florida Man built this custom Radio Flyer…and this thing is street legal!
• Here’s Hanne from Arizona State
Family Feud Answer of the Year
— Busted Coverage (@bustedcoverage) September 26, 2017
Burger of the Day
[protected-iframe id=”ad421f2afb679e63f516bedacbe06f10-22577676-23105199″ info=”https://www.instagram.com/p/BZgWkP4Ho4y/embed/” width=”500″ height=”580″ frameborder=”0″ scrolling=”no”]