It took 108 years, but the Chicago Cubs are finally World Series champions after withstanding furious comebacks from the Cleveland Indians (and a rain delay!) in an epic Game 7. Chicago expectedly erupted with joy once Kris Bryant and Anthony Rizzo connected for the final out, and it’s been non-stop partying in the streets ever since.
But if there are any Cubs fans out there who want to hit the pause button and give thanks, we’ve found the perfect way to do so — get NL MVP candidate Kris Bryant and his fiancée, Jessica Delp, a gift from their wedding registry!
Bryant and Delp got engaged last December, and their wedding is just around the corner set for early January. They’ve registered at Crate & Barrel, and it looks like Cubs fans have a lot of work to do.
- French Kitchen Bakers Rack — $1,449 (if you have Bill Murray money)
- Deep Water Ripple Print — $450
- Mahogany Handle Cheese Plane — $16.95
- Old-Fashioned Glasses — $9.95 (need 12 for when Rizzo and the boys visit)
- Organic Bamboo Utensil Set — $19.95
- Marble-handle Cheese Knives — $29.95