Iowa Hawkeyes fans are lucky a bunch — there’s always a ton of options available to them in the tailgating market. Creeper vans, buses, RVs; whatever it is, you can usually find it on Craigslist.
But today we have something we’ve never come across before: a Hawkeyes ambulance! That’s right, the 1985 Ford Econoline 350 above (with just 72,000 miles) is on the market for a respectable $6,000.
Details from the seller:
– Quality black and gold paint job just 3 years ago
– Less than 72,000 original miles.
– New speakers/sound system and CD deck
– Seats 8 comfortably
– Exterior storage compartments for grill, chairs, etc
– Pop/beer can collection system in storage area
– Many interior storage areas for plate, cups, etc
– Custom fabricated exterior storage rack (will fit 3 full sized coolers)
After last season’s unprecedented Rose Bowl run, this is obviously a no-brainer purchase for any parties in need of a ride.
A look around
The matte black was a good choice:
But the interior could use an overhaul:
Definitely need a new TV: