Giants at Bengals; Broncos-Seahawks (on Fox); Titans at Falcons. You get the idea, it’s going to be another fun night of NFL preseason action. Don’t worry if you’re enjoying second-string football. You’ve earned it. Your ass has been bored all summer and you finally have some action. Enjoy it. There’s also a ton of Little League baseball for those of you who don’t watch preseason NFL. I feel sorry for you. Oh, and Tiger at the PGA. Some big soccer game I keep hearing about. It’s going to be a huge weekend.
• Anne Hathaway still at the beach
• Ice Cube rides Space Mountain…barely blinks
• Sam Ponder is retiring from sideline reporting!
• Flyers coach buys off Philly media w/Olive Garden lunch
• Urban Meyer’s daughter is pretty good at wakeboarding
• Florida: This crazy broad went on a stealing spree at Lowes
• What happens inside your body after drinking a Red Bull
• Meet Kendall from Ole Miss
How Many Tries Did This Take Twitter Video of the Month
— Tyler Gann (@Tyler_Gann) August 13, 2015
Sandwich of the Day
[protected-iframe id=”6e19a3e53d357438bf777edeab1d2fc2-22577676-23105199″ info=”//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js” class=”instagram-media” width=”600″ height=”700″]