It appears the dysfunction surrounding the Los Angeles Angels isn’t constrained to just their front office, as the FBI is on the hunt for a banker robbed nicknamed the “Big A Bandit.” The FBI obviously got his name because an Angels hat (and sometimes shirt) is his go-to when it’s robbing time.
Here are the details of the “Big A Bandit’s” latest robbery on Thursday (per The OC Register):
At 3:55 p.m., the man, dubbed the “Big A Bandit” because he wears a baseball cap with a large Angels logo, walked into the Bank of the West in the 3200 block of Yorba Linda Boulevard and demanded cash, said Sgt. Kathryn Hammel of Fullerton Police Department.
He brandished a handgun at the teller window and used profanities as he demanded large bills, an FBI statement said. He left carrying $1,300 in a white envelope before fleeing in a vehicle.
NBC Los Angeles also has a list of banks that have been robbed since he first surfaced back in 2013:
– Burglas Sought in Church Donation Box Thefts
– October 4, 2013 at Bank of the West in Fullerton
– December 6, 2013 at Bank of the West in Fullerton
– June 2, 2015 at Comerica Bank in Anaheim
– June 26, 2015 at Bank of the West in La Habra
– July 2, 2015 at Bank of the West in Fullerton
It sounds like law enforcement should just set up shop at the Bank of the West because this guy has no shame hitting the same marks over and over.