The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns this weekend with UFC 290 on Saturday live from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In the main event, Alexander Volkanovski and Yair Rodriguez meet to unify the featherweight title. In the co-main event, Brandon Moreno puts the flyweight title on the line against Alexandre Pantoja.
Also on the main card is Dricus Du Plessis vs. former middleweight champion Robert Whittaker, Dan Hooker vs. Jalin Turner, and the return of phenom Bo Nickal who takes on fellow undefeated prospect Val Woodburn.
Ahead of this weekend’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the UFC 290 weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC 290 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10:00 p.m. ET)
- Champ Alexander Volkanovski (144.5) vs. interim champ Yair Rodriguez (145) – featherweight title unification fight
- Champ Brandon Moreno (125) vs. Alexandre Pantoja (125) – for flyweight title
- Dricus Du Plessis (186) vs. Robert Whittaker (185.5)
- Dan Hooker (155.5) vs. Jalin Turner (158)*
- Bo Nickal (186) vs. Val Woodburn (185.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ABC/ESPN/ESPN+, 8:00 p.m. ET)
- Robbie Lawler (170.5) vs. Niko Price (171)
- Josiah Harrell (170.5) vs. Jack Della Maddalena (171)
- Denise Gomes (115.5) vs. Yazmin Jauregui (115.5)
- Jimmy Crute (205) vs. Alonzo Menifield (205.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6:00 p.m. ET)
- Edgar Chairez (129) vs. Tatsuro Taira (130) – 130-pound contract weight
- Vitor Petrino (206) vs. Marcin Prachnio (206)
- Terrence Mitchell (135) vs. Cameron Saaiman (135)
- Jesus Aguilar (126) vs. Shannon Ross (126)
- Kamuela Kirk (155.5) vs. Esteban Ribovics (156)
*Turner missed the lightweight limit and will be fined a percentage of his purse.
UFC 290: Fight Time & Viewing Details
Event: UFC 290: Volkanovski vs. Rodriguez
Date: Saturday, July 8, 2023
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Venue: T-Mobile Arena
Main Card Card Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
Broadcast: ABC, ESPN, ESPN+