Everyone has more than likely filled out at least one bracket for the Big Dance. Now it’s time to study another bracket. That would be choosing the best fast-food restaurant of 2023. We have heavy favorites, like the house that Ronald McDonald built, and fresh faces looking to make a deep run in this year’s tourney.
Which restaurant is the cream of the crop? Here is the first glimpse at our 2023 Fast Food Madness bracket.
The Golden Arches Region
1. McDonald’s vs. 8. Rally’s/Checkers
4. Dairy Queen vs. 5. Panda Express
3. Pizza Hut vs. 6. Jimmy John’s
2. Subway vs. 7. Five Guys
The Eat Mor Chikin Region
1. Chic-fil-A vs. 8. Bojangles
4. Popeyes vs. 5. Papa John’s
3. Chipotle vs. 6. Zaxby’s
2. KFC vs. 7. Wingstop
The Only Eating This In A Safe Place Region
1. Taco Bell vs. 8. Qdoba
4. Arby’s vs. 5. Jack in the Box
3. Sonic vs. 6. Hardee’s
2. Domino’s vs. 7. Jersey Mike’s
The Dave Thomas Region
1. Wendy’s vs. 8. Firehouse Subs
4. Little Caesars vs. 5. Whataburger
3. Panera vs. 6. Culver’s
2. Burger King vs. 7. Raising Cane’s
The ball is now in your court, as we will be running polls on our social media accounts for you to choose who the ultimate fast-food king is. Is it just me, or does anyone else see the 4-seed in the Golden Arches Region doing the impossible? Please vote responsibly.