Bellator MMA returns this week with Bellator 287 at the Allianz Cloud Arena in Milan, Italy.
The Bellator 287 preliminary card kicks off at 12:30 p.m. ET on the Bellator MMA YouTube channel, while the main card is scheduled to begin at 4:00 p.m. ET on Showtime.
In the main event, lightweights Adam Piccolloti and Mansour Barnaoui face off while the co-feature highlights Fabian Edwards vs. Charlie Ward.
Ahead of Saturday night’s event, all of the 34 fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the official Bellator 287 weigh-in results can be seen below.
Bellator 287 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (4:00 p.m. ET, Showtime)
- Adam Piccolotti (155.2) vs. Mansour Barnaoui (154.6)
- Fabian Edwards (185.4) vs. Charlie Ward (185.2)
- Saul Rogers (155.3) vs. Tim Wilde (155.8)
- Andrew Fisher (146) vs. Justin Gonzales (145.2)
PRELIMINARY CARD (12:30 p.m. ET, YouTube)
- Davy Gallon (155.8) vs. Daniele Scatizzi (154.8)
- Kamil Oniszczuk (185.4) vs. Costello van Steenis (185.4)
- Alfie Davis (156) vs. Thibault Gouti (155.9)
- Manuela Marconetto (115.8) vs. Chiara Penco (115.1)
- Walter Cogliandro (146) vs. Yves Landu (145.6)
- Simon Biyong (205.8) vs. Dragos Zubco (203.4)
- Bourama Camara (170.9) vs. Nicolo Solli (170.8)
- Lucas Alsina (204.4) vs. Luke Trainer (204.8)
- Andrea Fusi (181) vs. Steven Hill (179.9)
- Sarvadzhon Khamidov (135.8) vs. Jose Maria Tome (135.6)
- Percy Herrera (136) vs. Luca Iovine (135.6)
- Cherif Ba Pape (135.1) vs. Ayoub Nacer (133.8)
- Alex Bertinazzi (145.6) vs. Edoardo Caiazza (145.8)