The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns this weekend with UFC London, also known as UFC Fight Night 208, at The O2 in London, England.
In the main event, we can expect fireworks when Curtis Blaydes steps into the Octagon to take on Tom Aspinall. The co-main event, meanwhile, features Chris Curtis vs. Jack Hermansson. The main card also features fan favorite Paddy Pimblett, former title challengers Alexander Gustafsson and Volkan Oezdemir, and much more.
The action will begin with the preliminary card beginning bright and early at 11:00 a.m. ET on ESPN+, with the main card kicking off at 2:00 a.m. ET.
Ahead of this weekend’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the UFC London weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC London Weigh-in Results
Curtis Blaydes and Tom Aspinall combined for more than 500 pounds on the scale as they made the #UFCLondon headliner official. ⚖️
— MMA Junkie (@MMAJunkie) July 22, 2022
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 2:00 p.m. ET)
- Curtis Blaydes (260) vs. Tom Aspinall (251)
- Chris Curtis (186) vs. Jack Hermansson (186)
- Jordan Leavitt (155) vs. Paddy Pimblett (156)
- Alexander Gustafsson (205) vs. Nikita Krylov (204)
- Hannah Goldy (125) vs. Molly McCann (125.5)
- Paul Craig (206) vs. Volkan Oezdemir (205.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 11:00 a.m. ET)
- Marc Diakiese (156) vs. Damir Hadzovic (156)
- Charles Rosa (145) vs. Nathaniel Wood (145.5)
- Makwan Amirkhani (145.5) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145)
- Charles Johnson (125.5) vs. Muhammad Mokaev (126)
- Jai Herbert (155) vs. Kyle Nelson (155)
- Mandy Bohm (125) vs. Victoria Leonardo (125.5)
- Nicolas Dalby (170) vs. Claudio Silva (170.5)
- Mason Jones (155.5) vs. Ludovit Klein (155)