Wimbledon continues on Thursday morning with Day 4 as the early rounds continue. On Thursday, we will see matches from the men’s and women’s singles as the second round of the tournament wrap up and finalizes a number of matchups for Round 3.
Throughout the day, every match will air live on ESPN and the ESPN+ app.
On Friday, a number of high-profile players will be in action with local favorite Katie Boulter taking on 2021 runner-up Karolina Pliskova, along with the legendary Rafael Nadal and American teenager Coco Gauff also competing on Centre Court.
Iga Swiatek, the No. 1-ranked woman in the world, takes her historic 36-match winning streak to No. 1 Court against Lesley Pattinama Kerkhove from the Netherlands.
When will your favorite players be taking the court?
A full look at the order of play for today’s matches at Wimbledon can be seen below (all times Eastern Time).
Wimbledon 2022 Day 4 Order of Play
CENTRE COURT – 8:30AM
1. Katie Boulter v Karolina Pliskova
2. Ricardas Berankis v Rafael Nadal
3. Coco Gauff v Mihaela Buzarnescu
NO.1 COURT – 8:00AM
1. Jordan Thompson v Stefanos Tsitsipas
2. Iga Swiatek v Lesley Pattinama Kerkhove
3. Alex de Minaur v Jack Draper
NO.2 COURT – 6:00AM
1. Paula Badosa v Irina Bara
2. Filip Krajinovic v Nick Kyrgios
3. Harriet Dart v Jessica Pegula
4. Kirsten Flipkens v Simona Halep (Not Before 12:00 pm)
NO.3 COURT – 6:00AM
1. Ana Bogdan v Petra Kvitova
2. Liam Broady v Diego Schwartzman
3. Daniel Elahi Galan v Roberto Bautista Agut
COURT 12 – 6:00AM
1. Alastair Gray v Taylor Fritz
2. Bianca Andreescu v Elena Rybakina
3. Denis Shapovalov v Brandon Nakashima
COURT 18 – 6:00AM
1. Emil Ruusuvuori v Botic Van De Zandschulp
2. Qiang Wang leads Heather Watson (Not Before 7:30 am)
3. Viktorija Golubic v Barbora Krejcikova
4. Lauren Davis v Amanda Anisimova
5. Aljaz Bedene / Soonwoo Kwon v Thanasi Kokkinakis / Nick Kyrgios