The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns to pay-per-view with a championship doubleheader at UFC 273 at the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena in Jacksonville, Florida.
In the main event, featherweight champion Alexander Volkanovski puts his title on the line against “The Korean Zombie” Chan Sung Jung. In the co-main event, bantamweight champion Aljamain Sterling returns to action to take on interim titleholder Petr Yan. If that wasn’t enough to get fans excited, the featured pay-per-view bout pits rising welterweight star Khamzat Chimaev against former title challenger Gilbert Burns.
Ahead of this weekend’s pay-per-view, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the UFC 273 weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC 273 Weigh-In Results
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Alexander Volkanovski (144.5) vs. Chan Sung Jung (144.5)
- Aljamain Sterling (134.5) vs. Petr Yan (134)
- Gilbert Burns (170) vs. Khamzat Chimaev (170)
- Mackenzie Dern (115.5) vs. Tecia Torres (115.5)
- Mark Madsen (155) vs. Vinc Pichel (155.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Ian Garry (170.5) vs. Darian Weeks (170.5)
- Jairzinho Rozenstruik (252.5) vs. Marcin Tybura (253)
- Aspen Ladd (136) vs. Raquel Pennington (134.5)
- Mickey Gall (170.5) vs. Mike Malott (170.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Aleksei Oleinik (244) vs. Jared Vanderaa (266)
- Josh Fremd (185.5) vs. Anthony Hernandez (186)
- Kay Hansen (118.5)* vs. Piera Rodriguez (115)
- Julio Arce (136.5)+ vs. Daniel Santos (135)
* Hansen missed weight by 2.5 pounds and has been fined 20 percent of her purse, but the bout will go on as scheduled
+ Arce missed weight by 0.5 pounds and has been fined 20 percent of his purse, but the bout will go on as scheduled