The 2022 Miami Open continues on Wednesday with Day 10 of the tournament at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
The action-packed day features some of the most important matches of the tournament, with the women’s semifinals, men’s quarterfinals, and men’s doubles semifinals all set to take place.
Among the players who will be taking the court are No. 1 seed Daniil Medvedev, world No. 1 Iga Swiatek, Naomi Osaka, the always entertaining Nick Kyrgios, and much more.
All matches take place on the Stadium and Grandstand courts.
When will your favorite players be taking the court?
A full look at the order of play for Day 10 in Miami can be seen below (all times Eastern).
Miami Open Day 10 Schedule — Order of Play, 3/31/22
- Daniil Medvedev (1) vs. Hubert Hurkacz (8), 1:00 p.m. ET
- Belinda Bencic (22) vs. Naomi Osaka, 3:00 p.m. ET
- Carlos Alcaraz Garfia (14) vs. Miomir Kecmanovic, 7:00 p.m. ET
- Jessica Pegula (16) vs. Iga Świątek (2), 9:00 p.m. ET
- Neal Skupski/Wesley Koolhof (6) vs. Simone Bolelli/Fabio Fognini, 11:00 a.m. ET
- Nick Kyrgios/Thanasi Kokkinakis vs. Hubert Hurkacz/John Isner, 5:00 p.m. ET
*estimated start time