The 2022 BNP Paribas Open continues on Tuesday afternoon with an action-packed day at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden in Indian Wells, California. All eight of the women’s singles Round of 16 matches will be taking place throughout the day.
It has been an upset-filled tournament leading up to this stage, with just three top 10 seeds remaining in the field.
The top-ranked players remaining are No. 3 Iga Swiatek, No. 5 Paula Badosa, and No. 6 Maria Sakkari. Unranked players Petra Martic, Harriet Dart, and Daria Saville will be looking to continue their magical runs.
The Round of 16 action will begin at 2:00 p.m. ET and run through the remainder of the day with Sorana Cirstea (26) vs. Simona Halep (24), Iga Swiatek (3) vs. Angelique Kerber (15), and Paula Badosa (5) vs. Leylah Fernandez (18) earning the Court 1 spotlight.
When will your favorite player be taking the court?
A full look at the schedule and order of play for the Round of 16 at Indian Wells can be seen below.
Indian Wells Match Schedule & Order of Play – 3/15/22
— wta (@WTA) March 15, 2022
- Petra Martic vs. Ludmilla Samsonova (28), 2:00 p.m. ET — Court 4
- Sorana Cirstea (26) vs. Simona Halep (24), 2:00 p.m. ET — Court 1
- Iga Swiatek (3) vs. Angelique Kerber (15), 3:15 p.m. ET* — Court 1
- Harriet Dart vs. Madison Keys (25), 4:40 p.m. ET* — Court 3
- Maria Sakkari (6) vs. Daria Saville, 6:00 p.m. ET* — Court 2
- Paula Badosa (5) vs. Leylah Fernandez (18), 9:00 p.m. ET* — Court 1
- Elena Rybakina (17) vs. Viktorija Golubic (31), 9:20 p.m. ET* — Court 3
- Veronika Kudermetova (21) vs. Marketa Vondrousova (30), 11:00 p.m. ET* — Court 2
* estimated time; match start subject to change