The Ultimate Fighting Championship returns this weekend with UFC Vegas 48 at the UFC Apex.
In the main event, light heavyweights Johnny Walker and Jamahal Hill go head-to-head. In the co-main event, Kyle Daukaus and Jamie Pickett face off in a 195-pound catchweight bout.
Ahead of Saturday night’s event, all of the fighters had to step onto the scale for the official weigh-ins.
Did your favorite fighter hit their mark?
A full look at the UFC Vegas 48 weigh-in results can be seen below.
UFC Vegas 48 Weigh-in Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Johnny Walker (206) vs. Jamahal Hill (205)
- Kyle Daukaus (193.5) vs. Jamie Pickett (194) – 195-pound catchweight
- Alan Baudot (256) vs. Parker Porter (263)
- Jim Miller (156) vs. Nikolas Motta (154.5)
- Abdul Razak Alhassan (186) vs. Joaquin Buckley (183)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 p.m. ET)
- Gabriel Benitez (148) vs. David Onama (144.5)
- Jessica-Rose Clark (135.5) vs. Stephanie Egger (135)
- Chas Skelly (146) vs. Mark Striegl (145)
- Diana Belbita (116) vs. Gloria de Paula (115.5)
- Chad Anheliger (135) vs. Jesse Strader (135)
- Jonathan Pearce (145.5) vs. Christian Rodriguez (146)
- Mario Bautista (135.5) vs. Jay Perrin (136)